Ron Rosenberg is an award winning speaker, author, and coach. He is a nationally recognize expert in marketing and customer service, he has authored several books and learning systems, and leads high-level marketing and business development coaching programs.
Ron's expert commentary has been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Smart Money and in Real Simple magazines. He has been a guest on nationally syndicated radio shows including ABC Radio, Dateline Washington, and The Gary Nolan Show.
Relationship Marketing: How to Dramatically Grow your Business, Increase Your Revenue & Have a Life in the Process!
In this highly interactive and entertaining session discover proven, "in-the-trenches" marketing strategies to connect more personally with your prospects, customers, and vendors, develop relationships that are mutually rewarding, and significantly increase their loyalty over the long term.
- Discover the critical balance between "personal and "impersonal" communications.
- Learns the secrets to establishing "instant rapport" to enable you to connect with your customers in a meaningful way.
- Master the six specific strategies that can be implemented immediately to add the personal touch to all of your marketing communications.
Lunch and Learn
How to hire winners and get superstar performance from your team!
You work deliberately to identify strong candidates, take your time through the interview process, and run all the appropriate background checks, but sometimes your employees simply don't perform, and can destroy the cohesiveness of your team.
We'd like to help you:
- Learn how to get the best possible performance from everyone on your team.
- Discover a unique interview process that will help you hire the right employee, including the actual job-description form, survey questions, and background checks we use.
- Learn how to manage that "difficult" employee to get them working more effectively as a team player.